Monday, February 1, 2010

Sweet Martha Widget Contest

Excellent additions to the SweetMartha everyone.  I will give a Starbucks card of an undetermined value to the person who adds the most interesting Widget.  Once you've added your widget, add a comment with your name and name of the app.  I'll create a poll (because I can now) and we'll vote to determine the winner.

Good luck!  (Note:  previous widgets do count.  Ex:  Mr. T quotes--hilarious!)

If you don't want to add a widget, you can submit a caption for this photo.

10 comments:

Martha said...

"Cabracadabra"

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

Campfires!! p.s. I'm changing the colors, this is ridiculous.

Martha said...

I almost picked the campfires!!!!!

Rachel said...

lol! i originally put jaws quotes up but they were inappropriate...

Martha said...

I believe we are alone on the Sweet Martha.

Sarah said...

You are not alone! Mike! Where are you? John? Ruthie? Anonymous #1? Anonymous #2?

Ruth said...

I wonder if they're boycotting and starting a new blog....how original.

Anonymous said...

"Stupid Looking Cat"
"Wow, What a Stupid Cat"
"This Cat is Stupid"
"Cat Owner Makes Cat Look Stupid"
"Stupid *%*^*#@ Cat"
"What Kind of a Person Makes His or Her Cat Look So Stupid"

Anonymous said...

boy anonymous has issues!

Welcome Baby Roman!!