P.S. Why are you "The Girl Formerly Known as Rachel"? A nod to Prince?
I dont know lol just being weird. I don't even know some of those questions!
I still see her as 8 years old, with her favorite color being 'aqua', the color of Ariel's fins. Happy B-day TGFKAR
I know all the questions so it isn't a fair game for me. Favorite quote: Yeah, what are the odds.
Hello and Happy Late Birthday! The Uncle Formerly Known as JohnRachel was born in Cle Elum, raised on a farm in Easton, was home schooled for the first seven years, has a shorter ring finger on her left hand, and used to love Jerry Jeff Walker's song "The Man in the Big Hat." One of these is true.
Born in ellensburg wa24 years nowblue?8 65 pmjust guessing!!!Happy Birthday RRRRachel!!!
Mary,You were scarily close! 8 5!
cool!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
P.S. Why are you "The Girl Formerly Known as Rachel"? A nod to Prince?
I dont know lol just being weird. I don't even know some of those questions!
I still see her as 8 years old, with her favorite color being 'aqua', the color of Ariel's fins.
Happy B-day TGFKAR
I know all the questions so it isn't a fair game for me.
Favorite quote: Yeah, what are the odds.
Hello and Happy Late Birthday!
The Uncle Formerly Known as John
Rachel was born in Cle Elum, raised on a farm in Easton, was home schooled for the first seven years, has a shorter ring finger on her left hand, and used to love Jerry Jeff Walker's song "The Man in the Big Hat." One of these is true.
Born in ellensburg wa
24 years now
blue?
8 6
5 pm
just guessing!!!
Happy Birthday RRRRachel!!!
Mary,
You were scarily close! 8 5!
cool!
Post a Comment