Friday, December 25, 2009

More x-mas pics







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

pictures of me need to be edited, but everyone looks great. Mom

Anonymous said...

they were great, jet wants to see calvin in his shirt though...anyone have one of those

Anonymous said...

show us Calvins shirt..........................Now

Unknown said...

Weird, these photos make it look like i was holiding nicholas the whole time!

Martha said...

Well, Katie has him at one point, as he tries to flee the picture. Check out John's face in the Leslie Family picture.

Mike said...

I was kidding, i was holding him the whole time! To recreate this, heat up a 30 pound sand bag to 150 degrees and hold it for two days. Anyway, the baby is better, but now I'm sick. Fun!

Susie, glad the Wii is going over well. I thought the first games were a bit boring too. I guess they know what they're doing. I'll ask Liam for his recommendations, barring any from mary's fam.

Still heading to cle on the 31st to set fire to the xmas tree.

Welcome Baby Roman!!