Monday, February 8, 2010

Nick's 2nd Birthday

We're thinking about having family over on Nick's birthday (Sat., Feb. 20) for a low-key get-together. Who's in? Who's out? If you're in, what timeframe do you prefer? (late morning, afternoon or evening)

17 comments:

Martha said...

Probably against morning...but anytime fine. What does Nick "want"?

Martha said...

And what is the widget with the lovemeter thing??

Mike said...

My favorite part of the widgets is scrolling.

Sarah said...

I can make it. Morning or afternoon is good for me. What DOES Nick "want"? :)

Martha said...

And I meant the gift, not the time.
Widgets you have to scroll for are not even worth the time.

Anonymous said...

test!

Anonymous said...

Now tell me what a widget is!!

Anonymous said...

still thinking about party!!

Anonymous said...

post a picture?

Anonymous said...

someone help me!!!!

Rachel said...

Lol Mary! widgets are the animations/quotes/games aka annoyances on the right side of SM. To post a picture you click New Post when you are on SM's homepage then there is a little picture icon you click to post a picture. Welcome non-anonymously!!

Rachel said...

oh, if you meant post a profile icon-type pic, click on your name in the comments, then edit profile.

John O. said...

Work it, Mary! Widgets away!

Andrew has a 12:30 hoop game, Emily has a volleyball game - time not yet on the schedule. So, evening or later afternoon.

Martha said...

Is John not noticing my new picture??? I've been waiting for him to recognize where I am standing.

Ruth said...

Not sure if we're in or out so go ahead with whatever time works for most.

Anonymous said...

I didn't see you there, Martha. That Bev Doolittle is a true artist.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Can someone add me as an author so I can post something? Thanks. Mary :)

Welcome Baby Roman!!