Sunday, February 7, 2010

How to Post on Sweet Martha


Okay Mom and Dad, and those of you who persist in being "anonymous".

First, sign up for a gmail account. olydot@gmail.com susantolo@gmail.com for example.

Second, you can now post.

7 comments:

Ruth said...

Nice picture -- where are you? And yes....no more anonymous posters!!

Mike said...

someone should create an acct for them

Rachel said...

Is that a whale behind you or rocks...

Rachel said...

grandma and grandpa have been posting?? this whole time i thought it was mary or susie

Martha said...

I'm at Cannon Beach. There's a story for you. Have a nice friend who asked me to go down there to visit her daughter at college. Didn't understand that she meant leave at 1 and come back the next day. I was lucky to get on the beach at all! We had a half hour at dusk.

Sarah said...

I love Cannon Beach!

Anonymous said...

I love cannon beach too!!

guess who?????????

Welcome Baby Roman!!