Saturday, December 12, 2009

3 New Videos

THE WOODPECKER
This bird has been hanging out in our backyard for a couple years. Prepare yourself for some amateurish wildlife photography.


INSPIRATIONAL PARENTING Let this video serve as a message to all the homeiupdogs out there: Never give up!


NICK USING A SPOON Keeps his focus despite a distraction. (By the way, he looks a bit like Daniel here.)

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the inspirational parenting video!! hilarious!! the woodpecker is cool, all i could think while watching it was the bird saying "god im so stupid, so stupid!!" lol

Anonymous said...

Nick is so good at using the spoon! I like how the dog answered your question too!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like he got a haircut!!

Anonymous said...

Looks just like woody!

Martha said...

I was howling with this for some reason. Beautiful tree by the way. Nick looks so professional. I thought he was burning his tongue on the oatmeal, glad you clarified it was just disappointment!

Martha said...

Watched Nick versus the box again this am. I laugh everytime he looks at the box, figures out he has a better shot on the other side, retrieves the beloved duckie, glares down the box and then looks at the duck as if to say, "I showed that box"!

Welcome Baby Roman!!