Martha Stewart
Jane Pauley
A legless, levitating NFL referee?
Jessica Lange?
Why do I feel like Ruth has a fever from the afore mentioned cold and has no idea herself who this woman is?
Is it Paul Newmans wife?
So what did you have?
I'm pretty healthy. Though I did inhale a boatload of fiberglass insulation dust as I spent 1/2 hour in the crawl space of the house with a hair dryer thawing out frozen pipes. In 20 years, I'll be coughing up a lung.
Yes -- anonymous --- it's Joanne Woodward...who had a NFL gig on the side in the early '50s.
mj
Darn, that was my second guess.
I thought it was Leann Rimes
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Martha Stewart
Jane Pauley
A legless, levitating NFL referee?
Jessica Lange?
Why do I feel like Ruth has a fever from the afore mentioned cold and has no idea herself who this woman is?
Is it Paul Newmans wife?
So what did you have?
I'm pretty healthy. Though I did inhale a boatload of fiberglass insulation dust as I spent 1/2 hour in the crawl space of the house with a hair dryer thawing out frozen pipes. In 20 years, I'll be coughing up a lung.
Yes -- anonymous --- it's Joanne Woodward...who had a NFL gig on the side in the early '50s.
mj
Darn, that was my second guess.
I thought it was Leann Rimes
Post a Comment