So nice! Is it just me or does Calvin look a bit like Buster in the two photos? I hope everyone liked the gifts, please please send them back if not. We loved all of ours and the kids were up til 2am playing with the toys...I crashed after I talked to you guys. Sorry we weren't there. Susie
We missed you guys soooo much! Calvin loves his jersey!!! I mean love!!!! Thank you! And jane loves her outfit!!! I mean loves!!!! And we love you!! we mean love!!!!! Mj
2 comments:
So nice! Is it just me or does Calvin look a bit like Buster in the two photos? I hope everyone liked the gifts, please please send them back if not. We loved all of ours and the kids were up til 2am playing with the toys...I crashed after I talked to you guys. Sorry we weren't there. Susie
We missed you guys soooo much! Calvin loves his jersey!!! I mean love!!!! Thank you! And jane loves her outfit!!! I mean loves!!!! And we love you!! we mean love!!!!!
Mj
Post a Comment