As an amateur trumpter player myself, I appreciated the tone, posture, and feeling Jet has. Whenever someone's body moves with the music, that's a good thing. Perhaps I'll go dust off my trumpet tonight and play a little MacArthur Park...
Actually Susie wanted me to reference the "bobbing" motion. He does have a nice tone! I just sat through a terrible fifth grade band performance at our school, so I was impressed with Jet! Great job Jet!
9 comments:
Kind of a slow, bluesy version of jingle. Very nice jet. This is the best non-woodpecker-related video i've seen this week!
As an amateur trumpter player myself, I appreciated the tone, posture, and feeling Jet has. Whenever someone's body moves with the music, that's a good thing. Perhaps I'll go dust off my trumpet tonight and play a little MacArthur Park...
Actually Susie wanted me to reference the "bobbing" motion. He does have a nice tone! I just sat through a terrible fifth grade band performance at our school, so I was impressed with Jet! Great job Jet!
Thanks Martha!!
Great job, Jet! Very impressive. (btw, was think shot from the hallway?)
Jet you never fail to surprise me w/your talent!! Great job on the trumpet you look like you feel it dude ;)
Great job jet!! You are a natural!!It looked like you were leading the group!!! How long did it take you to learn the trumpet?
Anonymous people! Sign your posts!
I agree, Martha!
Post a Comment