We're so proud of your tub!
you eat lunch from a tub?
The lunches are in the tub silly.Sadly, those aren't even my students.
looks like the kid on the right has the best lunch.
I haven't been this close to fame since Ruth and I shook Jimmy Carter's hand.John
Again with the Jimmy Carter handshake story? What's next? Cicely Tyson?
Miss Jane Pittman to you
We shook PRESIDENT Carter's hand, man!
'shook' is a bit of an exaggeration. touched is more like it.
Envy rears its ugly head.
Okay...was that last comment really Andrew? Or was it actually John?:)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
We're so proud of your tub!
you eat lunch from a tub?
The lunches are in the tub silly.
Sadly, those aren't even my students.
looks like the kid on the right has the best lunch.
I haven't been this close to fame since Ruth and I shook Jimmy Carter's hand.
John
Again with the Jimmy Carter handshake story? What's next? Cicely Tyson?
Miss Jane Pittman to you
We shook PRESIDENT Carter's hand, man!
'shook' is a bit of an exaggeration. touched is more like it.
Envy rears its ugly head.
Okay...was that last comment really Andrew? Or was it actually John?:)
Post a Comment