by golly.
What's the buzz, tell me what's happening? Really, I don't get it.
Sarah's move?
NOOOOOOO!!!
Huh? ok, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!!!
It's from an old Archie comic, where Archie was stuck on the phrase, 'Dolly on a trolley found a seat, by golly!'. The plot involved each character getting rid of that phrase in their head by telling someone else.
My favorite is the classic where Veronica has bad luck all day and finally gives up her date to Betty. Used to have it, maybe still do. Still funny.
Oh, of course. An old Archie comic reference...
thanks Martha, you are now my fave :)
I do believe I found the original source for the Dolly on a Trolley story. Thanks, Grand Comics Database!The story is called 'Off The Trolley' and first appeared in PEP #134 from 1959. But it's been reprinted loads of times since.(I asked an Archie website just for fun).
Just now getting Ruth's post.
what happened to huey, dewey and louis' parents?
enuff already with the dolly song that keeps going thru my mind.Anything else new? How about Thanksgiving? Mom
Interviewed for a job at xbox last week. Didn't get it. Don't buy xbox products!
Effing xbox. LOSERS!!!
playstaion 3 is betterps, this is from jet, i don't know if this is my account
Post a Comment
16 comments:
by golly.
What's the buzz, tell me what's happening? Really, I don't get it.
Sarah's move?
NOOOOOOO!!!
Huh? ok, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!!!
It's from an old Archie comic, where Archie was stuck on the phrase, 'Dolly on a trolley found a seat, by golly!'. The plot involved each character getting rid of that phrase in their head by telling someone else.
My favorite is the classic where Veronica has bad luck all day and finally gives up her date to Betty. Used to have it, maybe still do. Still funny.
Oh, of course. An old Archie comic reference...
thanks Martha, you are now my fave :)
I do believe I found the original source for the Dolly on a Trolley story. Thanks, Grand Comics Database!
The story is called 'Off The Trolley' and first appeared in PEP #134 from 1959. But it's been reprinted loads of times since.
(I asked an Archie website just for fun).
Just now getting Ruth's post.
what happened to huey, dewey and louis' parents?
enuff already with the dolly song that keeps going thru my mind.
Anything else new? How about Thanksgiving?
Mom
Interviewed for a job at xbox last week. Didn't get it. Don't buy xbox products!
Effing xbox. LOSERS!!!
playstaion 3 is better
ps, this is from jet, i don't know if this is my account
Post a Comment