Happy Birthday Rachel! You are a wonderful daughter and I am very lucky!
Happy Birthday Rachel!We changed our profile photo in your honor - it's a shot of Rachel at work the night before her birthday...You are the pioneer cousin and we love you!The Everett Olsons
Happy Birthday Rachel!!! I thought it was on the 25th? See you on Saturday~~
It is the 25th but I appreciate the birthday wishes! Thanks Everett Olsons for the birthday visit/picture! I think my 'do and outfit in the pic are actually coming back in style.
happy b/day rachel, you are the nicest 25 year old i have ever met
Happy birthday rachel....was that your favorite dolly?
Happy golden Birthday Rachel! See you on Sunday! Your dolly is pretty.
Happy Birthday Rachel hope you have a great one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ra ra ra rachel and 12 dozen doughnuts...that's what I remember most about Rachel's birth...right Mary?Love you RACHEL!!! Aunt Susie
the dolly is probably 17 by now
that was a great trip Susie!!! Going to see Baby Rachel!!!!
Thank you for the birthday wishes and sarcastic comments at me and my dolly's expense.
Happy Birthday, Rachel! You are just as golden as this birthday! :)Dolly want a cracker? Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Happy Birthday Rachel! You are a wonderful daughter and I am very lucky!
Happy Birthday Rachel!
We changed our profile photo in your honor - it's a shot of Rachel at work the night before her birthday...
You are the pioneer cousin and we love you!
The Everett Olsons
Happy Birthday Rachel!!! I thought it was on the 25th? See you on Saturday~~
It is the 25th but I appreciate the birthday wishes! Thanks Everett Olsons for the birthday visit/picture!
I think my 'do and outfit in the pic are actually coming back in style.
happy b/day rachel, you are the nicest 25 year old i have ever met
Happy birthday rachel....was that your favorite dolly?
Happy golden Birthday Rachel! See you on Sunday! Your dolly is pretty.
Happy Birthday Rachel hope you have a great one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ra ra ra rachel and 12 dozen doughnuts...that's what I remember most about Rachel's birth...right Mary?
Love you RACHEL!!! Aunt Susie
the dolly is probably 17 by now
that was a great trip Susie!!! Going to see Baby Rachel!!!!
Thank you for the birthday wishes and sarcastic comments at me and my dolly's expense.
Happy Birthday, Rachel! You are just as golden as this birthday! :)
Dolly want a cracker? Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Post a Comment