Really hits a high note at the end of the video.
PS-they can't ALL be gems.
Lol, this is actually the stuff that goes viral.
Hysterical! The fascination with his own spit was a bonus.
I'm wondering about his strange playroom.
I was too!! And I have to say it, the hair was darling!
The basement video is perfect for I spy...i spy:dog food baghalf painted wallottomanstepladdereasel
How do we know he wasn't just farting?
Lol. I watched it twice waiting for the "high note". One is born every minute.
hmmm i wonder who put the primevil video bar up....
Is that movie for real?
Post a Comment
10 comments:
PS-they can't ALL be gems.
Lol, this is actually the stuff that goes viral.
Hysterical! The fascination with his own spit was a bonus.
I'm wondering about his strange playroom.
I was too!! And I have to say it, the hair was darling!
The basement video is perfect for I spy...i spy:
dog food bag
half painted wall
ottoman
stepladder
easel
How do we know he wasn't just farting?
Lol. I watched it twice waiting for the "high note". One is born every minute.
hmmm i wonder who put the primevil video bar up....
Is that movie for real?
Post a Comment