shoes, wood chips, hat, my keys.
fishes, wood chips, art, my keys-I'll admit I stole wood chips. no idea on that one.
wood chips?!
That one was a toughie. I'm trying to associate what appears to be your basement items with what he says.
Dude, you freaking posted over my What's this post!
Buck is a chronic over-poster.
I think he's playing the Nick card. Gotta give him credit.
Martha gets half a donut...the answers are: shoes, bulldozer, hat and my pens.
Pens! Bulldozer! Of course!I will take that half maple bar and run with it.
MARKERS!!!!!! HE'S SAYING MARKERS!
ooooh markers...lol were we seriously expected to get bulldozer?
Please do one where he says all of our names.
Poop
Post a Comment
14 comments:
shoes, wood chips, hat, my keys.
fishes, wood chips, art, my keys
-I'll admit I stole wood chips. no idea on that one.
wood chips?!
That one was a toughie. I'm trying to associate what appears to be your basement items with what he says.
Dude, you freaking posted over my What's this post!
Buck is a chronic over-poster.
I think he's playing the Nick card. Gotta give him credit.
Martha gets half a donut...the answers are: shoes, bulldozer, hat and my pens.
Pens! Bulldozer! Of course!
I will take that half maple bar and run with it.
MARKERS!!!!!! HE'S SAYING MARKERS!
ooooh markers...lol were we seriously expected to get bulldozer?
Please do one where he says all of our names.
Poop
Post a Comment