Let's just say rapidly... My record to date: Been pulled over 23 times with 4 tickets. Grandkids follow the example of your grandmother. She's never been pulled over! I think every Olson has, though. Am I correct?
Has anyone passed a marked police car, deliberately, in a two-lane highway, as I have done? (He was going 10 mph under the speed limit, down the hill by the port townsend airport.)
Going up some dumb hill in Port Townsend, old truck, bright lighted a cop car coming down, couldn't shift and hit the dimmer. Cop was ticked off but no ticket.
Ryan and I have already followed your lead I'm afraid..I have had 7 tickets, one was $500 (do i hold the record on that one?) I believe Ryan is at 10 now? maybe more. We are also banned from Wild Waves.
11 comments:
How fast do you drive???
Let's just say rapidly... My record to date: Been pulled over 23 times with 4 tickets. Grandkids follow the example of your grandmother. She's never been pulled over! I think every Olson has, though. Am I correct?
Has anyone passed a marked police car, deliberately, in a two-lane highway, as I have done? (He was going 10 mph under the speed limit, down the hill by the port townsend airport.)
Ballsy!
Um....wasn't this post about what a great hostess I was?
Going up some dumb hill in Port Townsend, old truck, bright lighted a cop car coming down, couldn't shift and hit the dimmer. Cop was ticked off but no ticket.
Ryan and I have already followed your lead I'm afraid..I have had 7 tickets, one was $500 (do i hold the record on that one?) I believe Ryan is at 10 now? maybe more. We are also banned from Wild Waves.
why are you M and not Martha?
I have never had a ticket or have been stopped (knock on wood) Thank you!
That is a good question. Why am I M???
I'll try to change it.
Thanks again, Ruth!
I think the best way to avoid a ticket is to have Susie in the passenger seat telling the officer "No way we were going that fast."
J
Post a Comment