In case you were wondering where the little guy roamed off to, he currently resides on top of my computer!! He spent a few years on my car dash as well....I believe Rockpile has been to Belgium? (not sure anyone besides Sarah knows who Rockpile is but I thought I'd give an update anyway)
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Rockpile lives on...
In case you were wondering where the little guy roamed off to, he currently resides on top of my computer!! He spent a few years on my car dash as well....I believe Rockpile has been to Belgium? (not sure anyone besides Sarah knows who Rockpile is but I thought I'd give an update anyway)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
We are posting the films in contention for best film of 2013. We are only missing the submission from Nick, Rachel/Ryan, Annie/Jet which ho...
-
Okay, the pictures aren't that good, and apparently I forgot to turn off the music part of "slideshow". But Buster and Ruth ...
6 comments:
Rockpile! I miss you!
I thought he was green.
Rockpile has got to be 20 years old. How old were you Rachel when you were taunting me at the beach?
What?? I don't recall any taunting...
is this the same thing as rock school?
Ah, the days of "rock school". How Dad could make a rock and stairs into an exciting game is sheer genius. Almost as good as sitting on the steps in Roslyn and counting cars.
Just how poor were we??
Post a Comment