Anything else? I'm in. I'm the perennial guest apparently.
I'll be there! in high fashion no less. I was going to bring some cupcakes, but I can bring drinks instead if this will be too much in the cake arena
Emily and Andrew and John Olson will be there - may leave a touch early to beat traffic. Probably bring some apples and grapes. Maybe a Mountain Dew.John
We are very bummed not to be there, and they don't broadcast. Susie
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Anything else? I'm in. I'm the perennial guest apparently.
I'll be there! in high fashion no less. I was going to bring some cupcakes, but I can bring drinks instead if this will be too much in the cake arena
Emily and Andrew and John Olson will be there - may leave a touch early to beat traffic. Probably bring some apples and grapes. Maybe a Mountain Dew.
John
We are very bummed not to be there, and they don't broadcast. Susie
Post a Comment