Monday, November 23, 2009

Olsons Head South


Tomorrow, following school conferences with Andrew and Emily (pictured), and right after the football dinner @ Everett High with Daniel, the Everett Olsons are taking off to the city by the bay. We'll miss going over the river and through the woods, but we will enjoy endless hours up and down I-5.
Chances are we'll be on the road home during the Apple Cup, so keep your phones on so we can check in.

10 comments:

Mike said...

I refuse to watch the Apple Cup.

Anonymous said...

Have a fun time!Happy Thanksgiving!! Emily looks great in her uniform!

John O. said...

Speaking of Ryan Leaf, did you see the LSU quarterback attempt a Leafesque "spike the ball with one second remaining" play on Saturday? Gave me a WSU-Michigan flashback.

Martha said...

Boo Hiss!! The Olsons we will miss!
Just kidding, have fun with Mimi and the California cousins. I do expect a picture of Emily's phone to be sent to my phone!!!

Didn't Mike say that last year?

Mike said...

Have a happy thanksgiving. LSU QB not the brightest kid on the block.

And yes i did avoid all but the winning FG of the apple cup last year.

Anonymous said...

Daniel, I look forward to seeing you in a Husky shirt at Christmas after your Cougs lose by 30
Uncle Joe

John O. said...

Uncle Joe,

I'll take the points. Go Cougs!

Daniel

Anonymous said...

hwo cares.We like WSU ,NOT lsu!!!!!!!!
WSU will score wih one second,love the Manchester United.AKA
jet

Sarah said...

prophetic Joe. Cougs lose by 30

Ruth said...

poop

Welcome Baby Roman!!