Monday, November 30, 2009

Marathon Women

Courtesy of the Mizner family, here’s Boo and M-J just after finishing the grueling Seattle marathon Sunday morning. Way to go girls! (Note how everyone busted out the warming blankets, even though it was a very warm fall day.)

7 comments:

Martha said...

Congrats you two! You look so happy!
I can't wait to see the t-shirt.

Rachel said...

Nice job!! lol about the blankets

Anonymous said...

look at how full my face looks!!! All head!!
mj

John O. said...

I see Ruth is wearing Nike in support of Tiger Woods.

Ruth said...

We were running in misty rain -- it was cold! Mary beat me by a half hour and even had time to complete the swimming portion of the event -- hee hee!

Anonymous said...

Yes it was very cold.Remember I walked all the hills ruth!You didn't come in that much later not a half and hour. Next one iron man!!!tee hee

Sarah said...

Congrats!!

Welcome Baby Roman!!