Ah, I remember the days when my kids played with dynamite detonators...good times.I like the Nicholas L. Olson Films credit. Very professional. Hope he does some work with Mahke.
Mahke was in an earlier take, actually.
I can imagine! :)
Better than the Bridge over River Kwai.
I like his concentration factor. You'd never guess he was acting.
Better than moss man?
Hmm....interesting question Anonymous! I say Moss Man is better.
Grandson of Moss Man!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Ah, I remember the days when my kids played with dynamite detonators...good times.
I like the Nicholas L. Olson Films credit. Very professional. Hope he does some work with Mahke.
Mahke was in an earlier take, actually.
I can imagine! :)
Better than the Bridge over River Kwai.
I like his concentration factor. You'd never guess he was acting.
Better than moss man?
Hmm....interesting question Anonymous! I say Moss Man is better.
Grandson of Moss Man!
Post a Comment