First of all, I work for Roekke, He is like Bill Gates, runs AKER, my company.He is actually from Seattle! My brother in law is one of the top 24 *Heidi\s husband. Ruth, doesn\t Joe remember Al\s last name_ also, my keyboard is stuck on norwegian lettering so no question marks or apostrophes!
7 comments:
My salary is public so I'm fine with it. lol
How come no one is changing their vote when the people with balloon boy have confessed!!
minor irritant on my part
Falcon told the truth!
Playground taunts!? That's sad. Susie -- I can't remember the cook's last name but wasn't her related to a cheerleader?????
First of all, I work for Roekke, He is like Bill Gates, runs AKER, my company.He is actually from Seattle!
My brother in law is one of the top 24 *Heidi\s husband.
Ruth, doesn\t Joe remember Al\s last name_ also, my keyboard is stuck on norwegian lettering so no question marks or apostrophes!
Was that the Al who worked at Port Ludlow?
None of this makes any sense to me.
Yes!
Post a Comment