OMG!!! Darling!! Can I help decorate?
Yes. All new stuff is my plan. I'm still trying to put on more pictures.
Beautiful! We're gonna have to find some swanky furniture to live up to the model room stuff
Lol. You are right about that! I do have the table though. Start looking!
Totally cool! A trip to IKEA is in order!
Very Nice! Are dogs allowed :)
Darcy, you are SO FUNNY!!And yes they are...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
OMG!!! Darling!! Can I help decorate?
Yes. All new stuff is my plan. I'm still trying to put on more pictures.
Beautiful! We're gonna have to find some swanky furniture to live up to the model room stuff
Lol. You are right about that! I do have the table though. Start looking!
Totally cool! A trip to IKEA is in order!
Very Nice! Are dogs allowed :)
Darcy, you are SO FUNNY!!
And yes they are...
Post a Comment