You mean someone follows them around?I'm in Mack withdrawal. He is harder to take care of than Nick!
Not enough info!!!
It's Macque
We have watched it too and have seen it as well!!! It is really funny. Every time we watch football we look to see if it is the red one or white one!!mj
OMG .... is it really Macque???
Actually, it's Macke. (e is silent)
Mack is insulted by the jokes at his expensee.
Did I mention I love the Spy vs. Spy profile pic?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You mean someone follows them around?
I'm in Mack withdrawal. He is harder to take care of than Nick!
Not enough info!!!
It's Macque
We have watched it too and have seen it as well!!! It is really funny. Every time we watch football we look to see if it is the red one or white one!!
mj
OMG .... is it really Macque???
Actually, it's Macke. (e is silent)
Mack is insulted by the jokes at his expensee.
Did I mention I love the Spy vs. Spy profile pic?
Post a Comment