Tuesday, September 1, 2009

CLE ELUM GARAGE SALE!




This Saturday I'm having a garage sale in Cle Elum. It begins at 9 AM. Anyone is welcome to bring stuff and join the fun! Natalie and I are heading over Friday night and we'll leave Saturday evening.

Since Dad's birthday is just around the corner, I thought I'd bring a cake too. If you can make it great - if not, well, then you'll look kinda bad, huh?
JK! LOL! BHURD!

5 comments:

Martha said...

I am blowing off the 30 kids and coming over. Not much you can do with kids when there are that many.

Will stock up Thursday night after "open house" and LID day. such fun.

Martha said...

BHURD?

Bees hop under Ruth's deck?

John O. said...

Don't they allow garage sales in Maple Valley?

Sarah said...

Buster and I will be there late. Should I bring my laminated wood-framed picture of Michael Jackson that Bucky gave me as a joke for Christmas one year?

Mike said...

My Kojak Son?

Welcome Baby Roman!!