Happy Birthday Katie! Can't believe you are 17!!
And Happy Birthday from the Olsons. I would have done a song when I called you at the Mariners game, but I didn't want to distract you...
Who are the Katies in yellow and purple?
Purple= Katharine Mcphee (American Idol winner. Might've been runner up)Yellow= Katharine Heigl (Knocked Up, Grey's Anatomy, The Ugly Truth)
Happy Birthday a little late Katie!!! I tried to call you but got the wrong number every time!!!Hope it was great at the Mariner game.Mary
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Katie! Can't believe you are 17!!
Happy Birthday Katie! Can't believe you are 17!!
And Happy Birthday from the Olsons. I would have done a song when I called you at the Mariners game, but I didn't want to distract you...
Who are the Katies in yellow and purple?
Purple= Katharine Mcphee (American Idol winner. Might've been runner up)
Yellow= Katharine Heigl (Knocked Up, Grey's Anatomy, The Ugly Truth)
Happy Birthday a little late Katie!!! I tried to call you but got the wrong number every time!!!
Hope it was great at the Mariner game.
Mary
Post a Comment