That baby is clearly a duck.
That's what i told the mom!! She said, no it's a baby chick.
Look at how shamelessly she is selling the kid. Hasn't Jon Benet taught us anything?
Baby chick? Yeah. And I'm Dakota Fanning. An albino baby chick maybe. *bitter about Nick's loss *
Clearly a duck. Since when do chickens have bills? Nick was robbed.
What kind of cutthroat group do you belong to where only ONE prize is awarded? Good grief, even in high school everyone gets a participation ribbon. Oh wait...Microsoft...well, it's a chicken-eat-chicken world...
well it wasn't a microsoft event. I think we can move on from this, as long as we channel the bitterness into rage.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That baby is clearly a duck.
That's what i told the mom!! She said, no it's a baby chick.
Look at how shamelessly she is selling the kid. Hasn't Jon Benet taught us anything?
Baby chick? Yeah. And I'm Dakota Fanning. An albino baby chick maybe.
*bitter about Nick's loss *
Clearly a duck. Since when do chickens have bills? Nick was robbed.
What kind of cutthroat group do you belong to where only ONE prize is awarded? Good grief, even in high school everyone gets a participation ribbon. Oh wait...Microsoft...well, it's a chicken-eat-chicken world...
well it wasn't a microsoft event. I think we can move on from this, as long as we channel the bitterness into rage.
Post a Comment