Sunday, November 9, 2008

Chicken Nick

10 comments:

John O. said...

Great costumes! Just curious as to how much collective weight was lost by these children in these sauna-type outfits...

Martha said...

Are they trying out for a mascot audition?

Ruth said...

He's a rooster not a chicken!!

Martha said...

Yeah but Rooster Nick didn't rhyme.

Martha said...

He is sooooo cute.

Sarah said...

Caption for Nick,

"I'm dressed like a chicken???"

Mike said...

The sad thing was that at this 7-baby halloween party, there was a secret ballot vote for best costume. ANOTHER CHICKEN BABY WON. Now, what heartless monster would vote for one baby chicken when there are two baby chickens at the party?!!!

Ah, parenthood.

btw, a rooster is a male chicken, a hen is a female chicken.

Sarah said...

Who did Darcy vote for?

Martha said...

I can't imagine a cuter chicken. I mean rooster. The contest had to be rigged.

Rachel said...

What are the odds of their being more than one chicken baby?

Welcome Baby Roman!!