I'm stunned. I, myself, think that it will be a good game.
I forgot that you were just a baby when the 1970 WSU team played. Man, they were terrible. But just 28 years later they were in the Rose Bowl, baby....
Let me put it this way: WSU is an underdog to the only 0-10 team in the nation. At home.
All the better! We cheered for first downs for years.That whole "it's another Cougar first down" started up because we had no offense year after year. When you're a Coug you're a Coug all the way from your crimsony jacket...oh, wait, that's when you're a Jet...
C'mon, you'll watch.
oh yeah...he'll watch :)
He'll watch just to see if the Cougs cover the point spread. I'm betting the under.
Wonder if Jay Buhner will watch?
Of course, I did not get the correct TIME to watch and have just now tuned in, first overtime. How ironic is that.No TV here either, I'm listening to the radio.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I'm stunned.
I, myself, think that it will be a good game.
I forgot that you were just a baby when the 1970 WSU team played. Man, they were terrible.
But just 28 years later they were in the Rose Bowl, baby....
Let me put it this way: WSU is an underdog to the only 0-10 team in the nation. At home.
All the better!
We cheered for first downs for years.
That whole "it's another Cougar first down" started up because we had no offense year after year.
When you're a Coug you're a Coug all the way from your crimsony jacket...oh, wait, that's when you're a Jet...
C'mon, you'll watch.
oh yeah...he'll watch :)
He'll watch just to see if the Cougs cover the point spread. I'm betting the under.
Wonder if Jay Buhner will watch?
Of course, I did not get the correct TIME to watch and have just now tuned in, first overtime. How ironic is that.
No TV here either, I'm listening to the radio.
Post a Comment