This is the one I was thinking of. Thank you RUTH for inviting to the blog. I'm sitting in an African hut with no running water or electricity. But they do have internet. Lucky for me. Off to Nepal!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You are SO welcome Sarah. I don't think either one of the posters is right.
Sarah, could you send your blogsite again...thanks Susie...alais annonymous. Martha, your coach bag is on the way! Mary, I heard your request and will have one at the end of November!
6 comments:
You are SO welcome Sarah. I don't think either one of the posters is right.
Shaun Cassidy rocks!
Sarah, could you send your blogsite again...thanks Susie...alais annonymous. Martha, your coach bag is on the way! Mary, I heard your request and will have one at the end of November!
sarahandvanessa.blogspot.com
Mike --
Boy or girl?
Boy
Post a Comment