I think the toothy grin of Shawn Cassidy ranks with embarrasing posters. That and my Ms. Piggy poster. Mary, do you remember those? No one has told us HOW to post. I log into blogger but I can only see my website.
Let me amend that. "Rabbit-toothed grin." I just found the photo, but I CAN'T POST IT! Boycott RESUMED!
Sarah,First of all, is there an internet cafe on every corner in the world or what!!! Second, i am pretty sure it was andy Gibb, tho maybe she had two posters. Mary, where are you?Lastly, I need to invite you to post. I thought i sent email to everyone...what's your email?
I saw Andy Gibb in concert...with Al Woodward.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think the toothy grin of Shawn Cassidy ranks with embarrasing posters. That and my Ms. Piggy poster. Mary, do you remember those?
No one has told us HOW to post. I log into blogger but I can only see my website.
Let me amend that. "Rabbit-toothed grin." I just found the photo, but I CAN'T POST IT! Boycott RESUMED!
Sarah,
First of all, is there an internet cafe on every corner in the world or what!!!
Second, i am pretty sure it was andy Gibb, tho maybe she had two posters. Mary, where are you?
Lastly, I need to invite you to post. I thought i sent email to everyone...what's your email?
I saw Andy Gibb in concert...with Al Woodward.
Post a Comment