All of Thailand is celebrating a Coug win. I would ask people on the street, "Isn't it awesome the Cougs Won???" And they would reply, svrita kow pang do lay mon ae, which, roughly translated means, "Yeah, man! We kicked their asses!!"
Ruth and I were talking about how it was such a different experience to watch what a appeared to be a football game, versus a chain of misfortunes and unbelievable events...:)
6 comments:
Woooo Hoooo! What a win -- try being surrounded by Husky fans -- really difficult to do my "cougar dance" in front of the TV, but I did it anyway!!!
Joe is looking forward to wearing a Cougar hat to work all day for a week and wearing a cougar shirt at Christmas. Bwwaaa ha ha ha!
All of Thailand is celebrating a Coug win. I would ask people on the street, "Isn't it awesome the Cougs Won???" And they would reply, svrita kow pang do lay mon ae, which, roughly translated means, "Yeah, man! We kicked their asses!!"
Ruth and I were talking about how it was such a different experience to watch what a appeared to be a football game, versus a chain of misfortunes and unbelievable events...:)
Love the picture!!
On further review, neither coach looks too brilliant...
Thailand must be reeling now that Bill Doba has been fired.
Doba was fired????
Post a Comment