Sunday, April 10, 2016
The First Great Grandchild
Just wanted to share the news that Jeff and I are very unexpectedly expecting a baby! This may come as a shock but I will just say that biological instincts turned out to be quite the antagonist to my life plan of not having kids once I found out. It is almost 3 months old and due in early November.
We are excited and hope it turns out to be as cute, intelligent and wonderful as all of the rest of the Olsons!
Also would like to share grandma's reaction that she thought she would have multiple great grandchildren by now, and that all grandchildren over the age of 18 should be producing children
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
We are posting the films in contention for best film of 2013. We are only missing the submission from Nick, Rachel/Ryan, Annie/Jet which ho...
-
Okay, the pictures aren't that good, and apparently I forgot to turn off the music part of "slideshow". But Buster and Ruth ...
5 comments:
Yay! So happy for you and Jeff -- you're going to be great parents!
I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!
Me too!!! Yay!!! Can't wait to meet him or her. Congrats Rachel and Jeff. So excited to be great aunt!
Exciting news Rachel!! The resemblance is uncanny!
WOO HOO! Great news, Rachel and Jeff. We look forward to much babysitting as the closest family members!
As for the "unexpected" comment, perhaps a talk with your mother would be in order to explain a few things.
Great Uncle John
Post a Comment