Sunday, April 17, 2016

Then and Now Happy Birthday Sarah!



 Happy Birthday Sarah!!

My favorite from camping.  Taken right before she floated under a snag and while she still had both expensive flip flops.
Facebook photo.
Giant Brain Institute
Cat Hotel

No idea on this one from 2007.
Liked it so much posted it twice.
Sarah and Ruth learn about water safety.
Another strange one from the early years.

Sarah Pie.
Sarah teaches Jane to drive.

Sarah does an amazing job for Dad.

Here are some photos from the SM that we've posted to celebrate Sarah!


7 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks Marth! Bucky will know the reason for the m and m. Having a great birthday!

Mike said...

YELLOW! I think we were in the bug at the time.

Happy Birthday sis! Great air mattress. Where did you find that?

Olsons in Everett said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!

LOVE the air mattress shot. Reminds me of the one I obtained at Salmon la Sac.

John and the Everett Olsons

Ruth said...

Happy B-Day Sarah - hope you had a great day! It's Emily's birthday tomorrow! Can't wait for the Sweet Martha tomorrow! Who will post something of Emily -- it's her birthday tomorrow! (No one has ever done this on the Sweet Martha before)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Emily!!! I mean Sarah!! Ha ha. Hope you had a great day Sarah!!! Love you!!

Mike said...

Someone should post something for Emily's birthday!

Sarah said...

I get one day a year. All I ask is one day...

Welcome Baby Roman!!