This is fantastic. Will there be different characters each week? Can I request an interview with batman?
May I suggest Batman that is, for Nick to interview. You already have the voice down.
I've always said that good talent can overcome mediocre directing.
Hallmark!
This is awesome!!! Did Rachel help you??
Love the "mike" reference )Susie
I was just going to comment that Susie! "Hey...uh...Mike. How ya doing?"
I, too, am hoping to be interviewed
i was trying to get him to go to sleep :)
Just got the batman reference. hahahaha, or as Rachel said, "why is Mike answering like that?"
Post a Comment
10 comments:
This is fantastic. Will there be different characters each week? Can I request an interview with batman?
May I suggest Batman that is, for Nick to interview. You already have the voice down.
I've always said that good talent can overcome mediocre directing.
Hallmark!
This is awesome!!! Did Rachel help you??
Love the "mike" reference )Susie
I was just going to comment that Susie! "Hey...uh...Mike. How ya doing?"
I, too, am hoping to be interviewed
i was trying to get him to go to sleep :)
Just got the batman reference. hahahaha, or as Rachel said, "why is Mike answering like that?"
Post a Comment