Buffet for sure! And I love Rudolph!! Great wallpaper :)
Sarah gets an extra gift.
I love the wallpaper too!! Buffet is great. Tell me what to bring so less on the folks
I'm confused...weren't the choices hors d'oeuvers or prime rib? I vote for hors d'oeuvers -- tell me what to bring so less on the folks
Hors d'ouerves it is. We will serve them buffet style.
Grandma, I'll just have some top ramen again :)
horz dee ohrves.
John needs to post his Rudolph imitation. Also that trumpet video.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Buffet for sure! And I love Rudolph!! Great wallpaper :)
Sarah gets an extra gift.
I love the wallpaper too!! Buffet is great. Tell me what to bring so less on the folks
I love the wallpaper too!! Buffet is great. Tell me what to bring so less on the folks
I'm confused...weren't the choices hors d'oeuvers or prime rib? I vote for hors d'oeuvers -- tell me what to bring so less on the folks
Hors d'ouerves it is. We will serve them buffet style.
Grandma, I'll just have some top ramen again :)
horz dee ohrves.
John needs to post his Rudolph imitation. Also that trumpet video.
Post a Comment