"I don't feel very good because the whole crowd heard my cussing."
Better to cuss than pull hair, Ruth.
Rusty "scored a few points" is mentioned well before the cussing. In journalism that's called burying the lead.Forgot all about that journal.
Tochet! I remember the f word.
Yikes, the f word? I was thinking, "dang nab it!"
Didn't even know he knew the word until out it popped.
John - post more pages please!! They're gold!Mike - you sure about those speakers?
He must have learned it listening to you and Susie playing ping pong in the basement...
Not sure at all.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
"I don't feel very good because the whole crowd heard my cussing."
Better to cuss than pull hair, Ruth.
Rusty "scored a few points" is mentioned well before the cussing. In journalism that's called burying the lead.
Forgot all about that journal.
Tochet! I remember the f word.
Yikes, the f word? I was thinking, "dang nab it!"
Didn't even know he knew the word until out it popped.
John - post more pages please!! They're gold!
Mike - you sure about those speakers?
He must have learned it listening to you and Susie playing ping pong in the basement...
Not sure at all.
Post a Comment