Hi Everyone,
I checked into staying at Suncadia for the 23rd and 24th, which are usually the nights when we have the most people staying at Cle Elum. Then I remembered that this might be the California year for the Olsons and the Cernas usually leave on Xmas Eve, and the Mizners might be taking off for Port Angeles. No information on the Mike family nor the Sarah contingent and the Tolos will be celebrating in Norway style. My plans are to come over and the kids are, as always, job dependent on date of arrival and departure.
So if nobody minds sharing their plans...what is everyone doing?
Thanks,
Martha
5 comments:
We will be there Christmas Eve and will be heading out early Christmas morning to catch a flight to Boise.
I'll be there on the 23rd most likely and leave around the 26th.
Well, time's up on the suncadia condo, they could only hold it for two days...:)
Dad and I will be in Cabo.
Mom
Post a Comment