Um....
I don't see the picture, Dad.
Oh, you need a picture? Not much of a puzzle if I include the picture.
Spokane!
about the family feud.....I cannot post on the Homie up Dogg, it just wont work for me. But Rachel, you can always come to Cle Elum for breakfast with monkeys. two of them.or with cats. two of them also.Gammie
Invitation accepted, cle elum is neutral ground. Grandma if you'd like I can make you an administrator on homie up dawg so that you can post
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Um....
I don't see the picture, Dad.
Oh, you need a picture? Not much of a puzzle if I include the picture.
Spokane!
about the family feud.....I cannot post on the Homie up Dogg, it just wont work for me. But Rachel, you can always come to Cle Elum for breakfast with monkeys. two of them.
or with cats. two of them also.
Gammie
Invitation accepted, cle elum is neutral ground.
Grandma if you'd like I can make you an administrator on homie up dawg so that you can post
Post a Comment