Happy Birthday Natalie!! You are 16?? Wow did that happen fast! Hope you have a good one.
Mary, you are supposed to say something nice about Natalie. I gave two...it's like a party game. lol
You are my favorite drama queen and I admire the way you learn new things quickly, specifically crocheting and cross-stitching.Gammie
You are a good driver and you have a great smile.Gampie
You're hilarious, girl! Love how you love life :)Sarah
You are a good actress who does a good southern accent. Happy Birthday Natalie
You have a cool style. Annie Happy Birthday
You have a great laugh and find the humor in everything! Happy birthday nat!
I can't think of a better one than the "southern accent" comment - right on, Jet!
Everett Olsons also penalized for weak response, although half credit given for southern accent compliment.
16..great year.
Her British accent is bloody impressive too!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Happy Birthday Natalie!! You are 16?? Wow did that happen fast! Hope you have a good one.
Mary, you are supposed to say something nice about Natalie. I gave two...it's like a party game. lol
You are my favorite drama queen and I admire the way you learn new things quickly, specifically crocheting and cross-stitching.
Gammie
You are a good driver and you have a great smile.
Gampie
You're hilarious, girl! Love how you love life :)
Sarah
You are a good actress who does a good southern accent. Happy Birthday Natalie
You have a cool style. Annie Happy Birthday
You have a great laugh and find the humor in everything! Happy birthday nat!
I can't think of a better one than the "southern accent" comment - right on, Jet!
Everett Olsons also penalized for weak response, although half credit given for southern accent compliment.
16..great year.
Her British accent is bloody impressive too!
Post a Comment