Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Happy Birthday, Lloyd!

Happy Birthday, to an amazing father and grandfather (I would add husband but I defer to Dot on that one.) But also a great community leader, known George Bailey-style throughout town, a point that I was reminded on yesterday. I was in an elevator and a woman and her daughter walked in, the latter wearing a Cle Elum HS shirt. I said, 'Go Warriors' and the woman asked why I was familiar with cle elum. I told them my parents, Lloyd and Dorothy Olson, lived there. She said, "I know the Olsons!" Didn't surprise me a bit. 

(I would have more to that story if my floor didn't arrive the moment she said that)

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, can t top any of the posts! Left you one on Homieupdawg too. Love you,
Annie, Jet, Susie and Norman

Mike said...

Posted literally one minute behind John's birthday note

mary said...

Happy Birthday to a wonderful dad!! Love you

Sarah said...

Love you, Dad!

Martha said...

Happy birthday a bit late Dad!

Welcome Baby Roman!!