Nice pic! Id like to point out on typical sarcastic olson fashion that this is the least diverse group of people I've ever seen. Does kapowsin only hire white women?
Mature white women and men I'm afraid. Actually our speech guy is African American. We had two ladies from Vietnam but they had to move to other buildings. Otherwise, pretty much no diversity.
Mature white women and men I'm afraid. Actually our speech guy is African American. We had two ladies from Vietnam but they had to move to other buildings. Otherwise, pretty much no diversity.
6 comments:
You look great, but that's the oddest picture of squatting I've seen in a long time.
We always pose squatting. Doesn't everyone?
Nice pic! Id like to point out on typical sarcastic olson fashion that this is the least diverse group of people I've ever seen. Does kapowsin only hire white women?
Mature white women and men I'm afraid.
Actually our speech guy is African American. We had two ladies from Vietnam but they had to move to other buildings. Otherwise, pretty much no diversity.
Mature white women and men I'm afraid.
Actually our speech guy is African American. We had two ladies from Vietnam but they had to move to other buildings. Otherwise, pretty much no diversity.
Was the Elmo a deliberate choice or the only red shirt she could find?
Post a Comment