Sunday, January 29, 2012

Nick in 'his office'

Nick on the phone talking to no one.

7 comments:

The Everett Olsons said...

Chip off the old block. I remember Mike constantly playing office as a kid. Or maybe was he on his back changing channels on the TV with his feet - I don't recall.

Martha said...

WHOA, The Everett Olsons go fancy.

That child will go far. Did you notice his manners when he saw that another employee had entered? Politely said goodbye. :)

Anonymous said...

I think the other person on the line was in a bad area, lots of "what" suggest some miscommunication...

Martha said...

It gets funnier the more you watch it. I notice he tries to cut the other caller off with a polite goodbye, but clearly was then kept on the phone and had to explain that he was at work in his office. Does Mike take him to work?

Anonymous said...

we have won the first month post contest, catch us if you can. martha will hand out the prizes

Anonymous said...

homieupdawg RULES

Martha said...

As do the prizes my fellow Sweet Marthaers.

Welcome Baby Roman!!