Awesome job Mary! I am so impressed.
You are amazing!!!!!
Way to go. Mary the runner!Dad
way to mary..were you the only one who entered?
way to go i mean
I am not a runner!! I just like the atmoshphere and the t shirt!!
Looks like you had good weather -- nice job!Way to Mary!
Great job!When do you do the other half?
Addresses:Leslie Culbertson'1519 Sturm Ave.Walla Walla, 99362for alumni scholarhips in his name:Jeanne JacobsonPO Box 32Prescott, WA 99438
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Awesome job Mary! I am so impressed.
You are amazing!!!!!
Way to go. Mary the runner!
Dad
way to mary..were you the only one who entered?
way to go i mean
I am not a runner!! I just like the atmoshphere and the t shirt!!
Looks like you had good weather -- nice job!
Way to Mary!
Great job!
When do you do the other half?
Addresses:
Leslie Culbertson'
1519 Sturm Ave.
Walla Walla, 99362
for alumni scholarhips in his name:
Jeanne Jacobson
PO Box 32
Prescott, WA 99438
Post a Comment