Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Martha/Andrew

I kind of miss 'birthday you' (sniff) Sorry Andrew, martha's is a bit better, though yours is louder.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

I think we need to review :31-:50 of the second video, Nick is possibly being possessed by some demon force.

Birthday You Batta and Antu!!!

Martha said...

He is so cute! Reminds me of a Katie video where Ruth wants her to sing "you are my sunshine". Katie is puzzled by the camera but game to finish "shunshine". Ryan wasn't a singer. :( Thanks Nick!!!

Anonymous said...

Classic candle blow

Mom and Dad said...

how do I get to leave comments for Rachel's comments. They are the best.
Mom

Anonymous said...

he had a break down at the end of the first one, too much paparazzi

Mom and Dad said...

who everleft the Tina Fey book "Bossypants" thank you. Dad was very annoyed because I kept laughing while reading the book last night. Soooo funny.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Grandma, that was me. You're welcome :)

Sarah said...

2nd video was a bit difficult to watch. Buck kept advancing from the camera as Nick tried to inch away. Perhaps a hidden camera next time?

Welcome Baby Roman!!