How many remember Susie getting her fingers caught in the Culbertson's truck door during a rye-pulling job in the mid-1970s? Well, today, Emily had her hand in the van door area when Andrew shut the door on her fingers. She was saying "open the door, you need to open the door." It took me back to that hot summer day when Susie said almost the exact same words.
Luckily I snapped out of memory lane in time to open the door with only minor finger damage to Emily.
Cougs are winning the Huskies at halftime as I write this.
8 comments:
Nice jinx.
It was a miniature 127 Hours!
And, I wonder if Emily felt Andrew seemed as slow as it seemed to me that John was in getting that *!)!x! door open.
Lol Jet/Susie
Ouch! Hope you're ok, Emily!
Ouch, Emily. That really hurts.
And yes, nice jinx.
Nice *!)!x! jinx!
Was that a charlie bit my finger reference?
Post a Comment