If you happen to be up between the hours of 5:30am and 8am (and have time to watch) King5 I will be in an ad for the Make a Wish foundation at Cold Stone. They will be airing it a few times in between those times if you want to see! Sry this isn't the most exciting news just seemed like SM was desperate for a post....
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Rachel to be on TV tomorrow morning!
If you happen to be up between the hours of 5:30am and 8am (and have time to watch) King5 I will be in an ad for the Make a Wish foundation at Cold Stone. They will be airing it a few times in between those times if you want to see! Sry this isn't the most exciting news just seemed like SM was desperate for a post....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
We are posting the films in contention for best film of 2013. We are only missing the submission from Nick, Rachel/Ryan, Annie/Jet which ho...
-
Okay, the pictures aren't that good, and apparently I forgot to turn off the music part of "slideshow". But Buster and Ruth ...
4 comments:
I will be up at 5 to watch you, but i dont have a recorder!!!
Good luck tomorrow, Rache!
Skype it .... or tape it for us
I was robbed!! Got cut for the PR girl for Make a Wish....Sorry to anyone who got up early :/
Post a Comment