omg what a cute picture of little annie!! so cute!! you were such a little jellybean! lol happy bday annie hope you had a great one
Happy Birthday from the Olsons! I know that Andrew will try to Skype you this weekend - maybe the Sunday noon time would work again?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We have SKYPE now, I think...ask Natalie about it. :)
Happy Birthday Annie!!!! How old were you in the picture? I hope you had a great day!!
We will call you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
omg what a cute picture of little annie!! so cute!! you were such a little jellybean! lol happy bday annie hope you had a great one
Happy Birthday from the Olsons! I know that Andrew will try to Skype you this weekend - maybe the Sunday noon time would work again?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We have SKYPE now, I think...ask Natalie about it. :)
Happy Birthday Annie!!!! How old were you in the picture? I hope you had a great day!!
We will call you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment