Sunday, August 29, 2010

Youngest to Oldest Cousins Visited




This is Andrew.


I visited Nick at the zoo. I didn't want to leave. We saw the Komodo dragon and it stuck its tongue out at me. Nick liked the python.


Then I went and had dinner with Rachel. We talked about her job and camping.


3 comments:

Rachel said...

Andrew that was so nice of you to visit me, thanks for the wonderful dinner!! Keep workin on the movie and we can make it at Christmas!

That was very thoughtful of you to visit Nick in the zoo too, they should really let him out of that hut more often. Lol jk :)

John O. said...

Great post, Andrew. We all love you very much and know how excited you are to get comments on your post. Please remember to study hard and listen to your father all the time.

Mike said...

Nick had a great time. He's still talking about the komodo dragon. thx andrew

Welcome Baby Roman!!