Looks like a lot of fun!! I really missed warm water this summer, but icy salmon la sac is always good :)
Great time martha!! I was happy that you came up!!
oooo she's a little runaway!!! Martha??!!!!!
Bon Jovi. Gotta love him, even at 3am in a dark tent. Brrr...Calvin and Jet and Annie in that cold, cold water! I'm glad we had the river side too!
Not to creep anyone out but...that picture of Jane in the water is a little Jaws-esque!! dun dun...dun dun dun dun
yes rachel it does look creepy!! i wouldn't go near water when that movie came out!! Even pools!!!
Part of it is I colorized the water. Does make it look like she is fleeing for her life!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun!! I really missed warm water this summer, but icy salmon la sac is always good :)
Great time martha!! I was happy that you came up!!
oooo she's a little runaway!!! Martha??!!!!!
Bon Jovi. Gotta love him, even at 3am in a dark tent.
Brrr...Calvin and Jet and Annie in that cold, cold water! I'm glad we had the river side too!
Not to creep anyone out but...that picture of Jane in the water is a little Jaws-esque!! dun dun...dun dun dun dun
yes rachel it does look creepy!! i wouldn't go near water when that movie came out!! Even pools!!!
Part of it is I colorized the water. Does make it look like she is fleeing for her life!
Post a Comment