Pants are a little short, aren't they?
OMG those shoes!
with blue socks too..bad news
Sad to think we'll be looking at ourselves 10 years from now and thinking, "Look at Mike's ridiculous black jacket. And jeans were still in fashion! ha ha!"
High water pants and blue socks were in fashion, ever?
Let's not let daniel's garish onesie off the hook.
More like a jumpsuit. I think it was Xmas. I couldn't figure out why the carpet was so dirty.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Pants are a little short, aren't they?
OMG those shoes!
with blue socks too..bad news
Sad to think we'll be looking at ourselves 10 years from now and thinking, "Look at Mike's ridiculous black jacket. And jeans were still in fashion! ha ha!"
High water pants and blue socks were in fashion, ever?
Let's not let daniel's garish onesie off the hook.
More like a jumpsuit. I think it was Xmas. I couldn't figure out why the carpet was so dirty.
Post a Comment